Friday 20 November 2009

"Now, take me to your leader. Or, lead me to your taker. "


From a young age I have been a major fan of The Avengers.

I must however clarify from the start that I am a fan of the original cast aka Patrick Macnee and Diana Rigg. I never could stand that silly Linda Thorson or anyone else that followed in her footsteps. It just never felt right. The chemistry had gone.

I would watch re-runs constantly on Bravo and I'm pretty sure I was the only one of my age doing this! Perhaps this is where I get my extreme Britishness from?

I'm not sure how old I was (maybe about 9-10) but one year for my birthday, I was given two fish, my first proper pets, I named them Emma and Steed. Steed only had one eye but seemed to live as happy a life a goldfish can have.

One of my favourite episodes was 'The House That Jack Built', but, I truly do love them all.

Hmm searching for pictures of has really made me want a bowler hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment