Monday 1 February 2010

My musical guilty pleasures

This is my guilty pleasures list.

These are songs I actually heart.

They may not be chart hits but they bring a smile to my face.

Actutally this would be the best bloody mix tape (in my opinion anyway :)


1. The King of Rock 'N' Roll - Prefab Sprouts
2. Head Over Heals - Tear for Fears
3. Rock the Casbah - The Clash
4. Everything She Wants - Wham!
5. As the World Falls Down - David Bowie



6. Somewhere in My Heart - Aztec Camera
7. Air War - Crystal Castles
8. If I Rule the World (Imagine That) [Instrumental]- NaS
9. Lady Day and John Coltrane - Gil-Scott-Heron
10. Babooshka - Kate Bush




11. Smalltown Boy - Bronski Beats
12. Loungin - LLCoolJ
13. Love Is the Drug - Roxy Music
14. Around the World - Daft Punk
15. Love My Way - The Psychedelic Furs




16. Move On Up - Curtis Mayfield
17. Love On A Real Train - Tangerine Dream
18. Got To Give It Up - Marvin Gaye
19. Fade - KimBlee & Solo Music
20. Lullaby - The Cure



The Private Lives of Pippa Lee
St. Trinians (3)

No comments:

Post a Comment