Monday 18 January 2010

The Challenge - Day 5 - Socks


Hmmmmmm as always I spent a while considering how best to depict les chausettes.

It was whilst pondering I realised that actually my socks are pretty, well not pretty to be honest. Where talking general unsightliness. I only ever get socks on two occasions. 1. Christmas and 2. When I steal them off either a family member or friend.

Add the fact that my legs at best can be described as "climbers legs" (think Bridget Jones).

I decided then and there neither was to feature heavily in la photographe. Which in itself was slightly problematic.

With this in mind I opted for a simple brogue and white sock ensemble. I found my background suitably film noir so kept in simple in b&w.

Sarita's socks can be found here: http://itsallcakedarling.blogspot.com/

(Please note the irony that as I was writing this I received an email from Little Boots)


New Moon (2)
The Fantastic Mr Fox
It's Complicated
Sawdust and tinsel (3)
Julie & Julia
Leap Year

No comments:

Post a Comment