Thursday 21 January 2010

The Challenge - Day 7 - Birds


Inspired by a recent trip to Topshop where there seemed to be a lovely amount of french style clothes with the Eiffel tower on, I felt for this challenge I would combine the two.

Unfortunately for this challenge I opted not to pay homage to my favourite dead bird art work Ala Jannis Kounellis but simply to use my some what over worn sparrow necklace. It's been with me for at least 3 years and it's still my favourite.

The picture of the Eiffel tower itself was taken on my Diana whilst in Paris last August - it's actually the only picture that I managed to print properly from the whole film!

Sarita's offering can be found http://itsallcakedarling.blogspot.com/2010/01/birds.html and as you can see she is a lover of bird themed Jewell's also!

No comments:

Post a Comment